The Yonge subway line will be shut down on Sunday for track work and signal upgrades.
There’s no service between Bloor and Union stations. Shuttle buses will operate every two to three minutes on Yonge Street between Rosedale and St. Andrew stations.
Alternate routes to get to Yonge Street include:
- 94 Wellesley bus, from Museum station
- 506 Carlton streetcar, from Queen’s Park station
- 505 Dundas streetcar, from St. Patrick station
- 501 Queen streetcar, from Osgoode station
- 504 King streetcar, from St. Andrew station
Wheel-Trans buses will be available for seniors and people with disabilities.