Monday is Family Day in Ontario — the only statutory holiday between New Year’s Day and Easter. Here’s a list of what’s open and closed.
- Federal government offices
- Standalone post offices and those in open retail outlets
- Mail will be delivered
- Some supermarkets and pharmacies
- Most tourist attractions and museums, including the Art Gallery of Ontario, Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower and Casa Loma
- All of the city’s outdoor ice rinks and some of its arenas. Click here for more information.
- Eaton Centre, Square One, Vaughan Mills and Pacific Mall, as well as the Yorkville and Downtown Yonge shopping districts
- TTC operates on holiday schedule
- GO Transit operates on Saturday schedule
- LCBO and The Beer Store
- Municipal buildings, including Toronto City Hall
- Public libraries
- Post offices in closed retail outlets