He has small town roots, “What’s your name?” is his best pick-up line, and he is drawn to intelligent women who are comfortable in their own skin.
The country has been anxiously waiting to find out who will be named the nation’s most eligible bachelor on The Bachelor Canada, and the wait is almost over. Rogers Media will make the big reveal on May 1 on Breakfast Television, Rogers Radio and BachelorCanada.ca.
What turns him on/off? What was his first job? What is his favourite Canadian sports team? Starting tomorrow and leading up to the dramatic May 1 announcement, Breakfast Television, along with BachelorCanada.ca, will feature daily hints about the bachelor straight from the mystery man himself.
Then, at 8:10 a.m. ET on BT Toronto, CityLine host Tracy Moore will introduce Canada to its first bachelor in an exclusive one-on-one sit down interview. Viewers in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver can tune in to their local Breakfast Television to watch the excitement unfold. Fans can also catch the romantic reveal on Rogers Radio stations across the country.
As the suspense builds for this highly-anticipated announcement, join The Bachelor Canada conversation by heading to the official website, BachelorCanada.ca. Launching Tuesday in partnership with iVillage.ca, the online portal includes:
- A covered photo of the mystery bachelor with a small piece revealed each day, giving fans a closer look at the man who’s sure to steal their hearts
- A photo gallery featuring the first-ever Bachelor Canada cast as they are revealed
- Exclusive interviews, videos, fun facts and news on all things Bachelor Canada
- Advice columns on love, sex, dating and marriage from iVillage.ca
- Special features and columns from iVillage.ca’s official Bachelor Canada Insider, Pay Chen, former BT Winnipeg and OMNI Television co-host/producer
The Bachelor Canada begins principal photography this spring and will debut on Citytv this fall. Additional production and broadcast details will be announced in the coming weeks. Follow @BachelorCA on Twitter using the hashtag #bachcan, and “like” the Facebook page for up-to-the-minute info and announcements.
The Bachelor Canada is the Canadian version of the perennially successful The Bachelor franchise on Citytv and OMNI Television. This nine-episode, original reality series is produced by multiple award-winning Force Four Entertainment, with John Ritchie serving as executive producer. Claire Freeland is the director of original programming for Rogers Media and an executive producer of The Bachelor Canada.
Brought to you by: